2014 Ballot Results
Northern Region: Towns of Gilboa, Jefferson, Summit, Davenport, Harpersfield, Stamford and Maryland
Camilia K. Eldidi: 18 votes
Lester Parker: 41 votes
Edward G. Pick, Jr: 71 votes
Central Region: Towns of Bovina, Delhi, Franklin, Hamden, Kortright and Meredith
Paul Menke: 125 votes
Southern Region: Towns of Andes, Colchester, Masonville, Middletown, Sidney, Tompkins, Walton and Bainbridge
Frank Perkins, III: 27 votes
Frank Winkler: 102 votes
Bylaw Change 1: 123 YES, 7 NO
Bylaw Change 2: 111 YES, 16 NO
Bylaw Change 3: 127 YES, 2 NO
Bylaw Change 4: 117 YES, 11 NO
Bylaw Change 5: 122 YES, 5 NO
Bylaw Change 6: 121 YES, 8 NO
Bylaw Change 7: 125 YES, 3 NO
Bylaw Change 8: 113 YES, 15 NO
Bylaw Change 9: 112 YES, 16 NO
Bylaw Change 10: 92 YES, 36 NO
Heart of the Catskills Humane Society: 52 votes
Farm Catskills: 18 votes
Leatherstocking Region of the Alzheimer's Disease Association: 56 votes
2014 Annual Meeting Notice
The Bylaws of the Delaware County Electric Cooperative require an annual meeting of the members to occur in Delhi, NY or a neighboring location. The Annual Meeting is held in September of each year. As a member your presence is highly valued and it is a time that you elect directors to serve on the Board, receive information about the key issues facing your Cooperative and participate in the governance of the organization!
Below is information for this year's Annual Meeting.
Date: Friday, September 19, 2014
Place: Delaware Academy and Central School (High School Building)
Agenda: DCEC's 70th Annual Meeting of Members
* 4:30 PM - REGISTRATION
* 6:30 PM - Business Meeting
The director region that is up for election in 2014 is as follows:
- Northern Region: Towns of Gilboa, Jefferson, Summit, Davenport, Harpersfield, Stamford and Maryland
- Central Region: Towns of Bovina, Delhi, Franklin, Hamden, Kortright and Meredith
- Southern Region: Towns of Andes, Colchester, Masonville, Middletown, Sidney, Tompkins, Walton and Bainbridge
2014 Central Region Candidates:
- Northern Region: Camilia K. Eldidi
Edward Pick, Jr.
- Central Region: Paul Menke
- Southern Region: Frank Perkins, III
Please click here for the director candidate biographies.
The top three candidates who receive the most votes at the September 19, 2014 Annual Meeting will serve each of the regions for a 3-year term.
- Bylaw Changes: Please click here for detailed information on the proposed bylaw changes up for our members vote during this year's Annual Meeting.
DCEC Employees Receive Service Awards at the 2013 DCEC Annual Meeting
From Left to Right: Sharon Mogridge - 25 years, Mike Pietrantoni - 10 years,
Paul DeAndrea - 5 years, Betty Goodrich -5 years, Director Hartley Russell - 10 years,
and Director Paul Menke - 20 years. Absent, Dwayne Johnson - 10 years.